Business Development Manager – Warehousing
Based at our Manchester Head office but covering the UK.
Business Development Manager – Warehousing responsibilities will be:
- Targeting new business clients.
- Deliver the company’s sales and pipeline conversion targets.
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new sales.
- Deliver high quality sales presentations to Customers and ensure that all internal stakeholders are engaged and brought into the sales process.
- Build a strong new business pipeline of opportunity with face to face meetings regularly.
- Manage initial commercial contract negotiations (incl. face to face) with the Customer.
- Work with and support the marketing team with all marketing initiatives following the brand guidelines.
- Support the end to end Project Lifecycle Process from contract signing through to implementation.
- Take ownership and responsibility for workload and lead by example following the company Values and Behaviours framework.
The Business Development Manager – Warehousing will:
- Experienced in a Business Development Manager role within a 3PL / warehousing & logistics environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill, ideally with exposure to negotiating and writing Service Agreements.
- Significant experience of making presentations.
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems & processes.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel retail / E- commerce fulfilment and distribution processes.
- Able to demonstrate significant track record of winning new business.
- You will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines and targets, possessing strong field sales experience.
- Willingness to undertake travel.
Basic salary is DOE c. £30,000 – £40,000
Fantastic benefits package
Great working environment